Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2015

Madam Glam and Melmphs (aka Melissa Autry)

Helloooooo!  And welcome back to Simply Pru!  Today's blog is going to feature some products by one of my fave YouTube personalities, Melmphs aka Melissa Autry.  Melissa teamed up with Madam Glam to bring to us beauty product junkies a line of lip products and one nail polish.

As soon as I saw on YouTube that Melissa had teamed up with Madam Glam for some beauty products, I immediately went online to order mine!  I certainly didn't want to miss out!  I received my box on Wednesday (mail delivery was slow due to snow) and tore into it right away.
How adorbs is this packaging???  I love it!!  Little black box, pretty red ribbon...very sleek.  Inside there were two lipsticks: Lady Haha and Plumed Out KK, both in classic matte.  There is also a lip lacquer in Love Affair and a nail polish in Found the One.

$39.48 for the 4 piece collection

Now, I must admit, I was a little intimidated by the colors when I first opened the box.  Aside from the lip lacquer, the shades are darker than I would normally pick for myself. But after doing the swatches on my arm, the shades are really pretty!  

Lady Haha, Plumed Out KK and Love Affair

I am IN LOVE with the lip lacquer in Love Affair and I've been wearing it everyday.  It is a beautiful rose/mauve shade that is very flattering for my skin tone.  I've also worn Lady Haha, but I did have to "tone it down" just a bit with a light pink lip gloss.  The shade is beautiful, but since I don't normally wear shades this dark, I felt as though my lips were on full display....big, large and loud! 

I haven't tried the nail polish yet, but my toes are due some tender loving care here soon, so I'll try out the polish and post follow up pics.  

Oh, and before I made my Melmphs and Madam Glam purchase, I reached out to Melissa on Instagram and got a response from Madam Glam - yes, the products are cruelty free!!! BONUS!! 

So, if would like to get your hands on these great products, head on over to www.madamglam.com
I'm not sure how long these products will be available, so don't delay!  Oh, and don't forget to check out Melissa's YouTube channel - she is super cute and totally quirky!  

Thank you Melissa and Madam Glam!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

~Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment