Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy 2015!!






Can you believe it?  It's 2015!  I don't know 'bout you, but 2014 went by so fast. A whole year has past in the blink of an eye!  Well, as one year ends a new one begins.  A new year full of new hopes and possibilities and I am ready! 

A few weeks ago I had received my December 2014 Vegan Cuts box, but I had not opened it.  With the Christmas season, things got a little busy around here, so I had put off opening my box and filming my box reveal for my YouTube channel.  Today, I finally opened my box and as I type this blog, I am uploading my box reveal video on YouTube. 

I love receiving my Vegan Cuts box each month; it is a great introduction to cruelty free and/or vegan beauty products.  Some things I receive I really love and some things I receive.....well, they miss the mark for me.  But that's ok  - its about discovering new products and that is the goal of my cruelty free journey.  Aside from receiving my Vegan Cuts box, I troll the internet reading about cruelty free products and where to purchase those products.  I've found some on my own and I've tried them out, but again some things I could have done without (and my pocket could have kept the $$).  One of my goals for this year is to post more frequently about things that I not only receive in my box, but the things that I find on my own and whether or not they are worth the cash.  I also want to incorporate info on what products I've finished.  Meaning, products that I've used up and the ones that I just couldn't get through. Maybe some beauty tips and tricks too.  Oh, and fashion...maybe.  Some days I look great, but some days......well...... hey, I'm a full-time student - most of my days are spent behind my computer doing class work! 

So, please stay tuned to Simply Pru.......2015 is going to be AWESOME!!!!
~Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment