Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's 2014 !

Hey!  A big welcome to 2014 and my new blog!  For those of you that have followed my previous blogs, you may be asking yourselves "Why another one?"  Well, its simple.....I wanted to combine my business, Thirty-One Gifts and my love of beauty product reviews.  Soooooo - welcome to my launch of Simply Pru.

Last year got a little crazy for me and I kind of fell off of the radar with blogging and my business.  But, I'm back on track and loving this new direction my life has taken.  After several years of DoD service, I left my job and decided to pursue my MBA full time!  Crazy right?  Well, if you know me, I sometimes do crazy things.  But its all good - if there is one thing that I feel strongly about, it's education.  And I felt that the time had come to further mine.  Now, let me be clear - the MBA program is no joke, but I am completely dedicated to my program and know that I will succeed!  This direction will also allow me to do other things that I enjoy, but just was lacking in the dedication department - like blogging.

So, having said that - let me start of your new year with some very exciting news for Thirty-One.
JANUARY CUSTOMER SPECIAL:  (WHOO-HOO)
 For every $35 spent, you can get 50% off one of eight products from our Small-Space Organization Collection!

  • Flip-Top Organizing Bin
  • Hang-Up Activity Organizer
  • Hang-Up Space Saver
  • Pack N' Pull Caddy
  • Room for Two Utility Tote
  • Your Way Cube
  • Your Way Junior Cube
  • Your Way Rectangle
Please be sure to check out my 31 web site for all of your 31 needs!
www.mythirtyone.com/prupowell

Thank you for stopping by!
~Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment