Search This Blog

Monday, January 27, 2014

L'Oreal Rivitalift Miracle Blur


Soooooo, have you tried this?  "Instantly erases the look of wrinkles and pores" is what this product claims to do.  And so do a lot of other products. I've been using this instant skin smoother for several weeks now and though I like the skin primer aspect of this product- it leaves a kind of weird greasy feeling behind.  Ok, let me explain.  When I apply this to my skin, my skin has a smooth silky feeling to it.  But after several minutes, it feels a little greasy.  I have to immediately wash my hands to get the product off of my fingers or I can forget about opening a lipgloss or mascara tube without the assistance of a towel.  I guess I just think this is ok - and for the $24.99 price tag, there are other primers that I can think of that I'd rather use (Too Faced Poreless.....).  Anyways, Marlena of Makeup Geek turned me on to a cheaper alternative to high end face primers, skin smoothers......... its the Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel.  Say what???  I know - when you hear Monistat, you think of...... well, you know.  I'm telling you, this stuff works great as an under makeup primer.  It lessens the appearance of pores and it helps my makeup last.  And another great thing about this product.....it cost $5.98 at my local Walmart.  So, if you've tried either one of these products or any other skin smoother, primer, or pore minimizer let me know.

Thanks for stopping by!!
~Pru



No comments:

Post a Comment