Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Just the Goods - Vegan Cuts July 2014

Hey guys!  If you watched my video - the July Vegan Cuts product review - you'll see I didn't have all of the product info regarding the Just the Goods body lotion samples I received, so here is a quick up date.

I received 2 body lotion samples from Just the Goods in the scents lavender and peppermint.  I looked up the products on http://shop.justthegoods.net and found that there are several size options to choose from should you want to purchase this product.  Please note - I did not find the scents that I had received in my Vegan Cuts box.......

1 oz. - $2.00
4 oz. - $5.50
8 oz. - $8.50

Just the Goods is also running a promo:

$5.00 off any product purchase $50 or more!

And, as I stated in my video, I really like this lotion.  It is not greasy, it is quickly absorbed, and I really liked the two sample scents I received.

So, stay tuned to Simply Pru!  I'll have some more cruelty free product reviews and some great info for Thirty-One Gifts!!!!




July Vegan Cuts Products:
Original Sprout 
Emani Vegan Cosmetics
Ellovi Body Butter
Savvy Boheme Bath and Body Oil
Nouveau/ Organica 
Just the Goods

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your fabulous enthusiasm, Pru!! I'm so glad you liked the peppermint lotion in particular =-)
    Sorry you had trouble finding the lotions on the website, though <=-) Please find them in the drop down menu here: http://shop.justthegoods.net/shop/hand-and-body-lotion/ =-)
    Warmly
    Milena / Just the Goods

    ReplyDelete