Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What is in my Vegan Cuts box

Hellooooooo!  And welcome to "What is in my Vegan Cuts box"!  I've been on a quest to find cruelty free/vegan beauty products and came across a company - Vegan Cuts - that will send you monthly beauty samples when you subscribe.  For $19.99 (free shipping) a month, Vegan Cuts will send you 4-7 beauty product samples that are cruelty free/vegan.  This is a great way to find new products without having to commit to a full size product only to find out that you really don't care for it.

For June, I received 6 beauty product samples:

Superchic Lacquer in Coming Unblued -  a light, shimmery blue nail polish
Pacifica Waterproof Eyeliner in Nude
NYL facial serum
La Fresh Nail Polish remover in the scent Fresh Tuscan Orange
Lip Gosserie lip balm in Asian Pear
Jane Carter Solutions hair butter

My plan is to test each of these products over the next week and then come back with an update of each product.  I will also include pictures of each sample and prices.

Stay tuned.........I'll be back!

~Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment